Bar graphs use bars to show value. It can help you to compare the information and answer questions.
A bar chart is made of these elements:
* A title related to data or information.
* Bars of the same width and with equal space between them
*Labels on the axes that present the data in a clear way.
Examples of a Bar graph
Interpreting data "Marine World visit"
1. How many students saw reptiles in the Marine world visit?2. How many students saw mammals in the Marine world visit?
3. Which marine creatures were the most seen by the students?
4. Which marine creatures were the least seen by the students?
Interpreting data "Favourite food"
1. How many kinds of food took part in the survey?
2. How many students voted for apples?
3. How many students voted for grapes?
4. Which food is the least popular?
5. Which food is the most popular?